Logitech SetPoint 6.65
Logitech SetPoint 6.65 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Logitech SetPoint 6.65 from your systemLogitech
. More information on Logitech can be found here
. Logitech SetPoint 6.65 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\sp6_Uninstall folder, regulated by the user's decision. Logitech SetPoint 6.65's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\sp6_Uninstall\setup.exe. Logitech SetPoint 6.65's main file takes around 1.63 MB (1710360 bytes) and is called MSetup.exe.
Logitech SetPoint 6.65 contains of the executables below. They take 3.69 MB (3864994
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MSetup.exe (1.63 MB)
- MUnInstaller.exe (47.53 KB)
- Setup.exe (294.27 KB)
- AddBrowsers.exe (337.77 KB)
- CreateShortcut.exe (283.77 KB)
- SetClean.exe (400.23 KB)
- AddBrowsers.exe (420.77 KB)
- CreateShortcut.exe (319.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Logitech SetPoint 6.65 version 6.65.62
Logitech SetPoint 6.65 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPointP\Help\SetPoint.css
- C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPointP\SetPoint.exe
Logitech SetPoint 6.65 is a program marketed by the software company Logitech. Some users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Logitech SetPoint 6.65 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Logitech SetPoint 6.65 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Logitech SetPoint 6.65 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Logitech SetPoint 6.65". If it is installed on your PC the Logitech SetPoint 6.65 program will be found very quickly. After you select Logitech SetPoint 6.65 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Logitech SetPoint 6.65, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Logitech SetPoint 6.65.
8. After removing Logitech SetPoint 6.65, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Logitech SetPoint 6.65 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Logitech SetPoint 6.65 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Logitech SetPoint 6.65 by Logitech from your computer, we are not saying that Logitech SetPoint 6.65 by Logitech is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Logitech SetPoint 6.65 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:33:11.653