Logitech SetPoint 6.32
This page contains complete information on how to remove Logitech SetPoint 6.32 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Logitech SetPoint 6.32 from your computerLogitech
. You can read more on Logitech or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\sp6_Uninstall folder (same installation drive as Windows). Logitech SetPoint 6.32's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\sp6_Uninstall\setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.17 MB (1227792 bytes) on disk and is labeled MSetup.exe.
Logitech SetPoint 6.32 contains of the executables below. They take 1.73 MB (1816372
bytes) on disk.
- MSetup.exe (1.17 MB)
- MUnInstaller.exe (47.54 KB)
- Setup.exe (127.02 KB)
- SetClean.exe (400.23 KB)
This data is about Logitech SetPoint 6.32 version 6.32.20
If you are manually uninstalling Logitech SetPoint 6.32 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Logitech SetPoint 6.32:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Logitech SetPoint 6.32 is an application by Logitech. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Logitech SetPoint 6.32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Logitech SetPoint 6.32 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Logitech SetPoint 6.32 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Logitech SetPoint 6.32". The Logitech SetPoint 6.32 program will be found very quickly. After you click Logitech SetPoint 6.32 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Logitech SetPoint 6.32, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Logitech SetPoint 6.32.
8. After uninstalling Logitech SetPoint 6.32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Logitech SetPoint 6.32 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Logitech SetPoint 6.32 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Logitech SetPoint 6.32 by Logitech from your PC, nor are we saying that Logitech SetPoint 6.32 by Logitech is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Logitech SetPoint 6.32 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:58:06.123