Logitech SetPoint 6.30
Logitech SetPoint 6.30 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Logitech SetPoint 6.30 from your PCLogitech
. You can find out more on Logitech or check for application updates here
. Usually the Logitech SetPoint 6.30 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\sp6_Uninstall directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Logitech SetPoint 6.30 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\sp6_Uninstall\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. MSetup.exe is the Logitech SetPoint 6.30's primary executable file and it takes around 1.08 MB (1129488 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Logitech SetPoint 6.30. They occupy 1.62 MB (1702043
bytes) on disk.
- MSetup.exe (1.08 MB)
- MUnInstaller.exe (47.53 KB)
- Setup.exe (127.02 KB)
- SetClean.exe (384.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Logitech SetPoint 6.30 version 6.30.43
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Logitech SetPoint 6.30 from your computer:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Logitech SetPoint 6.30 is a program offered by the software company Logitech. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Logitech SetPoint 6.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Logitech SetPoint 6.30 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Logitech SetPoint 6.30 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Logitech SetPoint 6.30". If it is installed on your PC the Logitech SetPoint 6.30 application will be found automatically. After you click Logitech SetPoint 6.30 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Logitech SetPoint 6.30, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Logitech SetPoint 6.30.
8. After uninstalling Logitech SetPoint 6.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Logitech SetPoint 6.30 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Logitech SetPoint 6.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Logitech SetPoint 6.30 by Logitech from your computer, nor are we saying that Logitech SetPoint 6.30 by Logitech is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Logitech SetPoint 6.30 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:12:45.017