Logitech SetPoint 6.30
Logitech SetPoint 6.30 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Logitech SetPoint 6.30 from your computerLogitech
. You can find out more on Logitech or check for application updates here
. Usually the Logitech SetPoint 6.30 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\sp6_Uninstall directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Logitech SetPoint 6.30 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\sp6_Uninstall\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. MSetup.exe is the Logitech SetPoint 6.30's primary executable file and it takes around 1.08 MB (1129488 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Logitech SetPoint 6.30. They occupy 1.62 MB (1702043
bytes) on disk.
- MSetup.exe (1.08 MB)
- MUnInstaller.exe (47.53 KB)
- Setup.exe (127.02 KB)
- SetClean.exe (384.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Logitech SetPoint 6.30 version 6.30.43
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Logitech SetPoint 6.30 from your computer:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Logitech\SetPoint
Logitech SetPoint 6.30 is an application offered by the software company Logitech. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Logitech SetPoint 6.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Logitech SetPoint 6.30 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Logitech SetPoint 6.30 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Logitech SetPoint 6.30". The Logitech SetPoint 6.30 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Logitech SetPoint 6.30 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Logitech SetPoint 6.30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Logitech SetPoint 6.30.
8. After uninstalling Logitech SetPoint 6.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Logitech SetPoint 6.30 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Logitech SetPoint 6.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Logitech SetPoint 6.30 by Logitech from your PC, we are not saying that Logitech SetPoint 6.30 by Logitech is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Logitech SetPoint 6.30 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:12:45.017