Logitech Media Server 7.9.1
Logitech Media Server 7.9.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Logitech Media Server 7.9.1 from your PCLogitech
. More information on Logitech can be found here
. You can see more info about Logitech Media Server 7.9.1 at http://www.mysqueezebox.com/support
. Logitech Media Server 7.9.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Squeezebox directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Logitech Media Server 7.9.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Squeezebox\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 8.07 MB (8458339 bytes) on disk and is titled SqueezeTray.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Logitech Media Server 7.9.1. They take 55.29 MB (57975610
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SqueezeTray.exe (8.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- scanner.exe (12.49 MB)
- squeezeboxcp.exe (11.86 MB)
- squeezesvc.exe (2.33 MB)
- SqueezeSvr.exe (13.42 MB)
- faad.exe (260.50 KB)
- flac.exe (412.00 KB)
- grant.exe (39.00 KB)
- mac.exe (70.00 KB)
- mppdec.exe (77.00 KB)
- sls.exe (248.00 KB)
- socketwrapper.exe (63.00 KB)
- sox.exe (4.58 MB)
- wmadec.exe (96.00 KB)
- wvunpack.exe (192.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.9.1
of Logitech Media Server 7.9.1.
Logitech Media Server 7.9.1 is a program marketed by Logitech. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Logitech Media Server 7.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Logitech Media Server 7.9.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Logitech Media Server 7.9.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Logitech Media Server 7.9.1". If it exists on your system the Logitech Media Server 7.9.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Logitech Media Server 7.9.1 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Logitech Media Server 7.9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Logitech Media Server 7.9.1:
- The software company is: http://www.mysqueezebox.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Squeezebox\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Logitech Media Server 7.9.1.
8. After removing Logitech Media Server 7.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Logitech Media Server 7.9.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Logitech Media Server 7.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Logitech Media Server 7.9.1 by Logitech from your computer, nor are we saying that Logitech Media Server 7.9.1 by Logitech is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Logitech Media Server 7.9.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 14:42:19.200