Logitech Media Server 7.7.3
You can find below details on how to uninstall Logitech Media Server 7.7.3 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Logitech Media Server 7.7.3 from your computerLogitech
. You can read more on Logitech or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.mysqueezebox.com/support
if you want to read more on Logitech Media Server 7.7.3 on Logitech's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Squeezebox directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Logitech Media Server 7.7.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Squeezebox\unins000.exe. SqueezeTray.exe is the Logitech Media Server 7.7.3's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.91 MB (3051619 bytes) on disk.
Logitech Media Server 7.7.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 46.00 MB (48237284
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SqueezeTray.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- scanner.exe (12.38 MB)
- squeezeboxcp.exe (7.86 MB)
- squeezesvc.exe (2.33 MB)
- SqueezeSvr.exe (13.38 MB)
- faad.exe (272.00 KB)
- flac.exe (412.00 KB)
- grant.exe (39.00 KB)
- mac.exe (70.00 KB)
- mppdec.exe (77.00 KB)
- sls.exe (248.00 KB)
- socketwrapper.exe (63.00 KB)
- sox.exe (4.58 MB)
- wmadec.exe (96.00 KB)
- wvunpack.exe (192.00 KB)
This info is about Logitech Media Server 7.7.3 version 7.7.3
Logitech Media Server 7.7.3 is a program offered by Logitech. Some users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Logitech Media Server 7.7.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Logitech Media Server 7.7.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Logitech Media Server 7.7.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Logitech Media Server 7.7.3". The Logitech Media Server 7.7.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Logitech Media Server 7.7.3 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Logitech Media Server 7.7.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Logitech Media Server 7.7.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.mysqueezebox.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Squeezebox\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Logitech Media Server 7.7.3.
8. After removing Logitech Media Server 7.7.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Logitech Media Server 7.7.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Logitech Media Server 7.7.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Logitech Media Server 7.7.3 by Logitech from your PC, nor are we saying that Logitech Media Server 7.7.3 by Logitech is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Logitech Media Server 7.7.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 09:26:35.120