Logitech Gaming Software 8.58
You can find on this page details on how to remove Logitech Gaming Software 8.58 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Logitech Gaming Software 8.58 from your systemLogitech Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Logitech Inc.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Logitech Gaming Software 8.58 is C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software\uninstallhlpr.exe /bitness=x64 /silentmode=off /langid=RUS /downgrade=no. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. LCore.exe is the Logitech Gaming Software 8.58's primary executable file and it takes around 12.70 MB (13318424 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Logitech Gaming Software 8.58. They take about 43.49 MB (45598505
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LCore.exe (12.70 MB)
- RestartLCore.exe (24.77 KB)
- uninstallhlpr.exe (57.37 KB)
- LCDClock.exe (808.77 KB)
- LCDCountdown.exe (689.27 KB)
- LCDMedia.exe (648.77 KB)
- LCDMovieViewer.exe (1,015.27 KB)
- LCDPictureViewer.exe (1.07 MB)
- LCDPOP3.exe (693.77 KB)
- LCDRSS.exe (1,001.77 KB)
- LCDWebCam.exe (686.77 KB)
- LCDYT.exe (1.19 MB)
- DifxInstaller.exe (142.00 KB)
- Installhlpr.exe (55.50 KB)
- G303Update_v24.exe (5.08 MB)
- G402Update_v17.exe (5.00 MB)
- G502Update_v16.exe (4.92 MB)
- G910Update_v12.exe (4.97 MB)
- LogitechUpdate.exe (1.97 MB)
- LuInstall.exe (574.27 KB)
- LULnchr.exe (346.27 KB)
The current page applies to Logitech Gaming Software 8.58 version 8.58.177
only. Click on the links below for other Logitech Gaming Software 8.58 versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Logitech Gaming Software 8.58 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Logitech Gaming Software 8.58:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Logitech\Logitech Gaming Software
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software\Applets\LCDClock.exe
- C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software\Applets\LCDCountdown.exe
- C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software\Applets\LCDMedia.exe
- C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software\Applets\LCDMovieViewer.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Logitech\Gaming Firmware 7 Updater
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Logitech\Gaming Profile 7 Updater
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Logitech\Gaming Software 7 Updater
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Logitech\Logitech Gaming Software
Logitech Gaming Software 8.58 is an application released by the software company Logitech Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Logitech Gaming Software 8.58 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Logitech Gaming Software 8.58 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Logitech Gaming Software 8.58 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Logitech Gaming Software 8.58". If it exists on your system the Logitech Gaming Software 8.58 app will be found automatically. When you select Logitech Gaming Software 8.58 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Logitech Gaming Software 8.58, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Logitech Gaming Software 8.58.
8. After removing Logitech Gaming Software 8.58, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Logitech Gaming Software 8.58 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Logitech Gaming Software 8.58 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Logitech Gaming Software 8.58 by Logitech Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Logitech Gaming Software 8.58 by Logitech Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Logitech Gaming Software 8.58 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 13:49:28.323