Logitech Gaming Software 8.50
Logitech Gaming Software 8.50 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Logitech Gaming Software 8.50 from your PCLogitech Inc.
. You can read more on Logitech Inc. or check for application updates here
. Logitech Gaming Software 8.50 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software\uninstallhlpr.exe /bitness=x64 /silentmode=off /langid=ENU /downgrade=no is the full command line if you want to remove Logitech Gaming Software 8.50. The program's main executable file occupies 7.91 MB (8290584 bytes) on disk and is named LCore.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Logitech Gaming Software 8.50. They take about 19.22 MB (20149670
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LCore.exe (7.91 MB)
- RestartLCore.exe (18.27 KB)
- uninstallhlpr.exe (57.05 KB)
- LCDClock.exe (809.77 KB)
- LCDCountdown.exe (690.27 KB)
- LCDMedia.exe (648.77 KB)
- LCDMovieViewer.exe (1,015.27 KB)
- LCDPictureViewer.exe (1.07 MB)
- LCDPOP3.exe (693.77 KB)
- LCDRSS.exe (1,001.27 KB)
- LCDWebCam.exe (686.77 KB)
- LCDYT.exe (1.19 MB)
- DifxInstaller.exe (142.00 KB)
- Installhlpr.exe (61.77 KB)
- eReg.exe (505.26 KB)
- LogitechUpdate.exe (1.97 MB)
- LuInstall.exe (574.27 KB)
- LULnchr.exe (346.27 KB)
The current web page applies to Logitech Gaming Software 8.50 version 8.50.281
Logitech Gaming Software 8.50 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Logitech Gaming Software 8.50:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Logitech\Logitech Gaming Software
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software\Applets\LCDClock.exe
- C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software\Applets\LCDCountdown.exe
- C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software\Applets\LCDMedia.exe
- C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software\Applets\LCDMovieViewer.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Logitech\Logitech Gaming Software
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Logitech Gaming Software
Logitech Gaming Software 8.50 is a program released by Logitech Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Logitech Gaming Software 8.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Logitech Gaming Software 8.50 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Logitech Gaming Software 8.50 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Logitech Gaming Software 8.50". If it exists on your system the Logitech Gaming Software 8.50 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Logitech Gaming Software 8.50 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Logitech Gaming Software 8.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Logitech Gaming Software 8.50.
8. After removing Logitech Gaming Software 8.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Logitech Gaming Software 8.50 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Logitech Gaming Software 8.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Logitech Gaming Software 8.50 by Logitech Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Logitech Gaming Software 8.50 by Logitech Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Logitech Gaming Software 8.50 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:36:24.197