Logitech Gaming Software 8.46
Logitech Gaming Software 8.46 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Logitech Gaming Software 8.46 from your computerLogitech Inc.
. Additional info about Logitech Inc. can be read here
. Logitech Gaming Software 8.46 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software folder, depending on the user's option. Logitech Gaming Software 8.46's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software\uninstallhlpr.exe /bitness=x64 /silentmode=off /langid=RUS /downgrade=no. LCore.exe is the Logitech Gaming Software 8.46's primary executable file and it takes circa 7.13 MB (7477016 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Logitech Gaming Software 8.46. They take 17.37 MB (18217115
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LCore.exe (7.13 MB)
- RestartLCore.exe (18.27 KB)
- uninstallhlpr.exe (49.79 KB)
- LCDClock.exe (818.77 KB)
- LCDCountdown.exe (686.77 KB)
- LCDMedia.exe (643.77 KB)
- LCDMovieViewer.exe (814.27 KB)
- LCDPictureViewer.exe (896.77 KB)
- LCDPOP3.exe (688.77 KB)
- LCDRSS.exe (783.27 KB)
- LCDWebCam.exe (472.27 KB)
- LCDYT.exe (975.27 KB)
- DifxInstaller.exe (142.00 KB)
- Installhlpr.exe (61.77 KB)
- eReg.exe (505.26 KB)
- LogitechUpdate.exe (1.97 MB)
- LuInstall.exe (574.27 KB)
- LULnchr.exe (342.27 KB)
This info is about Logitech Gaming Software 8.46 version 8.46.27
If you are manually uninstalling Logitech Gaming Software 8.46 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\Gaming Software
- C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software
- C:\Program Files\Logitech\Gaming Software
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Logitech\Logitech Gaming Software
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\Gaming Software\lwcomctl.dll
- C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software\Applets\LCDClock.exe
- C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software\Applets\LCDCountdown.exe
- C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software\Applets\LCDMedia.exe
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Logitech\Gaming Software
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Logitech\Logitech Gaming Software
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Logitech\Gaming Software
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Logitech\Logitech Gaming Software
Logitech Gaming Software 8.46 is an application offered by Logitech Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Logitech Gaming Software 8.46 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Logitech Gaming Software 8.46 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Logitech Gaming Software 8.46 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Logitech Gaming Software 8.46". The Logitech Gaming Software 8.46 program will be found very quickly. When you click Logitech Gaming Software 8.46 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Logitech Gaming Software 8.46, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Logitech Gaming Software 8.46.
8. After uninstalling Logitech Gaming Software 8.46, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Logitech Gaming Software 8.46 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Logitech Gaming Software 8.46 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Logitech Gaming Software 8.46 by Logitech Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Logitech Gaming Software 8.46 by Logitech Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Logitech Gaming Software 8.46 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 14:43:43.120