Logicool SetPoint 6.52
Logicool SetPoint 6.52 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Logicool SetPoint 6.52 from your PCLogicool
. More info about Logicool can be found here
. Usually the Logicool SetPoint 6.52 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\sp6_Uninstall directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Logicool SetPoint 6.52 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\sp6_Uninstall\setup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.63 MB (1710360 bytes) on disk and is labeled MSetup.exe.
The executable files below are part of Logicool SetPoint 6.52. They occupy about 3.70 MB (3875108
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MSetup.exe (1.63 MB)
- MUnInstaller.exe (47.54 KB)
- Setup.exe (294.27 KB)
- AddBrowsers.exe (340.23 KB)
- CreateShortcut.exe (286.23 KB)
- SetClean.exe (400.27 KB)
- AddBrowsers.exe (423.23 KB)
- CreateShortcut.exe (322.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.52.74
of Logicool SetPoint 6.52.
Logicool SetPoint 6.52 is an application offered by Logicool. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Logicool SetPoint 6.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Logicool SetPoint 6.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Logicool SetPoint 6.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Logicool SetPoint 6.52". If it exists on your system the Logicool SetPoint 6.52 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Logicool SetPoint 6.52 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Logicool SetPoint 6.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Logicool SetPoint 6.52.
8. After uninstalling Logicool SetPoint 6.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Logicool SetPoint 6.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Logicool SetPoint 6.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Logicool SetPoint 6.52 by Logicool from your PC, nor are we saying that Logicool SetPoint 6.52 by Logicool is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Logicool SetPoint 6.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 19:29:10.253