This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Logic Puzzles for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Logic Puzzles from your computerTracker Software
. More data about Tracker Software can be seen here
. More information about the software Logic Puzzles can be found at http://www.puzzlexpress.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tracker Software\Logic Puzzles directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Logic Puzzles is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tracker Software\Logic Puzzles\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Logic.exe is the Logic Puzzles's main executable file and it occupies circa 128.00 KB (131072 bytes) on disk.
Logic Puzzles installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 322.50 KB (330240
bytes) on disk.
- Logic.exe (128.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
This data is about Logic Puzzles version 2.0
Logic Puzzles is an application marketed by Tracker Software. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Logic Puzzles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Logic Puzzles from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Logic Puzzles or simply activate the Search field and type in "Logic Puzzles". If it exists on your system the Logic Puzzles program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Logic Puzzles in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Logic Puzzles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Logic Puzzles:
- The publisher is: http://www.puzzlexpress.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tracker Software\Logic Puzzles\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Logic Puzzles.
8. After uninstalling Logic Puzzles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Logic Puzzles that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Logic Puzzles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Logic Puzzles by Tracker Software from your computer, we are not saying that Logic Puzzles by Tracker Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Logic Puzzles supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-05 23:50:21.313