This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Logic Basic for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Logic Basic from your PCMaxissoft
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Maxissoft. Please follow http://www.logicbasic.net
if you want to read more on Logic Basic on Maxissoft's web page. Logic Basic is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Logic Basic folder, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Logic Basic is C:\Program Files (x86)\Logic Basic\unins000.exe. LogicBasic.exe is the Logic Basic's primary executable file and it takes close to 8.97 MB (9404416 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Logic Basic. They take 9.66 MB (10127013
bytes) on disk.
- LogicBasic.exe (8.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
Logic Basic is a program offered by Maxissoft. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Logic Basic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Logic Basic with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Logic Basic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Logic Basic". If it exists on your system the Logic Basic app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Logic Basic in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Logic Basic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Logic Basic:
- The publisher is: http://www.logicbasic.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Logic Basic\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Logic Basic.
8. After removing Logic Basic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Logic Basic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Logic Basic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Logic Basic by Maxissoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Logic Basic by Maxissoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Logic Basic in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 15:50:10.330