You can find below details on how to uninstall LogMeTT 2.10.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall LogMeTT 2.10.1 from your computerBoris Maisuradze
. You can read more on Boris Maisuradze or check for application updates here
. Click on http://logmett.com/
to get more data about LogMeTT 2.10.1 on Boris Maisuradze's website. Usually the LogMeTT 2.10.1 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LogMeTT folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for LogMeTT 2.10.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LogMeTT\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 363.53 KB (372256 bytes) on disk and is titled LogMeTT.exe.
LogMeTT 2.10.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.46 MB (3629296
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LogMeTT.exe (363.53 KB)
- LogMeTTc.exe (741.50 KB)
- LogMeTTi.exe (322.03 KB)
- LogMeTTv.exe (311.03 KB)
- MacroWizard.exe (454.53 KB)
- runltt.exe (111.03 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
This page is about LogMeTT 2.10.1 version 2.10.1
LogMeTT 2.10.1 is an application marketed by the software company Boris Maisuradze. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove LogMeTT 2.10.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall LogMeTT 2.10.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LogMeTT 2.10.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LogMeTT 2.10.1". If it is installed on your PC the LogMeTT 2.10.1 application will be found automatically. After you click LogMeTT 2.10.1 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LogMeTT 2.10.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LogMeTT 2.10.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://logmett.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LogMeTT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LogMeTT 2.10.1.
8. After uninstalling LogMeTT 2.10.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LogMeTT 2.10.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LogMeTT 2.10.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LogMeTT 2.10.1 by Boris Maisuradze from your computer, nor are we saying that LogMeTT 2.10.1 by Boris Maisuradze is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LogMeTT 2.10.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-10 01:18:20.073