Loco is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Loco from your PCBoonty
. More information about Boonty can be found here
. Click on http://www.boonty.com/
to get more information about Loco on Boonty's website. Loco is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\BoontyGames\Loco directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Loco is C:\Program Files\BoontyGames\Loco\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.09 MB (3235152 bytes) on disk and is titled Loco.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Loco. They take about 3.83 MB (4011689
bytes) on disk.
- Loco.exe (3.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.07 KB)
- extract.exe (90.27 KB)
Loco is a program released by Boonty. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove Loco is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Loco using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Loco or simply click the Search feature and type in "Loco". The Loco application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Loco in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Loco, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Loco:
- The publisher is: http://www.boonty.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BoontyGames\Loco\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Loco.
8. After uninstalling Loco, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Loco that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Loco with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Loco by Boonty from your computer, nor are we saying that Loco by Boonty is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Loco in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 14:37:55.940