LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit from your computerCrystal Rich Ltd
. Take a look here
for more information on Crystal Rich Ltd. More information about the app LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit can be seen at http://lockhunter.com
. LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\LockHunter folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\LockHunter\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit's main file takes about 5.00 MB (5239096 bytes) and is called LockHunter.exe.
LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.92 MB (7252753
bytes) on disk.
- LHService.exe (1.14 MB)
- LockHunter.exe (5.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (796.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.13264
of LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit. You can find below info on other versions of LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit.Folders found on disk after you uninstall LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit:
- C:\Program Files\LockHunter
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\LockHunter
- C:\Program Files\LockHunter\CRDllUnload32.dll
- C:\Program Files\LockHunter\CRDllUnload64.dll
- C:\Program Files\LockHunter\LHService.exe
- C:\Program Files\LockHunter\LHShellExt32.dll
- C:\Program Files\LockHunter\LHShellExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files\LockHunter\LockHunter.exe
- C:\Program Files\LockHunter\LockHunter.url
- C:\Program Files\LockHunter\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\LockHunter\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\LockHunter\USRFindHandle64.sys
LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit is a program offered by Crystal Rich Ltd. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit". The LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit:
- The publisher is: http://lockhunter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LockHunter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit.
8. After uninstalling LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit by Crystal Rich Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit by Crystal Rich Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove LockHunter 3.1, 32/64 bit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:01:15.740