LocalAPK version 2.0
LocalAPK version 2.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall LocalAPK version 2.0 from your PCBreez
. Open here
where you can find out more on Breez. More information about LocalAPK version 2.0 can be found at http://breezie.be/dev/localapk
. LocalAPK version 2.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\LocalAPK directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\LocalAPK\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall LocalAPK version 2.0. The program's main executable file is labeled LocalAPK.exe and its approximative size is 199.00 KB (203776 bytes).
LocalAPK version 2.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.81 MB (2944331
bytes) on disk:
- aapt.exe (1.47 MB)
- LocalAPK.exe (199.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This web page is about LocalAPK version 2.0 version 2.0
LocalAPK version 2.0 is a program offered by Breez. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase LocalAPK version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete LocalAPK version 2.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LocalAPK version 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LocalAPK version 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the LocalAPK version 2.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click LocalAPK version 2.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding LocalAPK version 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LocalAPK version 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://breezie.be/dev/localapk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LocalAPK\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LocalAPK version 2.0.
8. After removing LocalAPK version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LocalAPK version 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LocalAPK version 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LocalAPK version 2.0 by Breez from your computer, nor are we saying that LocalAPK version 2.0 by Breez is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LocalAPK version 2.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 20:11:06.053