Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.4
Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.4 from your systemLoaris, LLC.
. Go over here
for more details on Loaris, LLC.. More info about the program Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.4 can be seen at https://loaris.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Loaris Trojan Remover folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Loaris Trojan Remover\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.4. The program's main executable file has a size of 15.16 MB (15896496 bytes) on disk and is named ltr.exe.
Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.4 is composed of the following executables which occupy 17.29 MB (18126457
bytes) on disk:
- ltr.exe (15.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- unpacker.exe (1,009.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.4
of Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.4.
Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.4 is a program offered by Loaris, LLC.. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.4". If it is installed on your PC the Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.4 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.4 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.4:
- The software company is: https://loaris.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Loaris Trojan Remover\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.4.
8. After uninstalling Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.4 by Loaris, LLC. from your PC, we are not saying that Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.4 by Loaris, LLC. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 00:30:43.973