Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30 from your systemLoaris, LLC.
. You can find out more on Loaris, LLC. or check for application updates here
. Click on https://loaris.com/
to get more information about Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30 on Loaris, LLC.'s website. Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Loaris Trojan Remover directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30 is C:\Program Files\Loaris Trojan Remover\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled ltr.exe and occupies 15.88 MB (16646576 bytes).
Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30 contains of the executables below. They occupy 18.00 MB (18877943
bytes) on disk.
- ltr.exe (15.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- unpacker.exe (1,009.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.30
of Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30.
Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30 is a program offered by the software company Loaris, LLC.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30". The Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30:
- The web site of the application is: https://loaris.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Loaris Trojan Remover\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30.
8. After removing Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30 by Loaris, LLC. from your PC, we are not saying that Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30 by Loaris, LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Loaris Trojan Remover 3.0.30 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 05:26:45.640