Loaris Trojan Remover 188.8.131.52
Loaris Trojan Remover 184.108.40.206 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 220.127.116.11 from your systemLoaris, Inc.
. You can find out more on Loaris, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Loaris Trojan Remover 18.104.22.168 can be seen at http://www.loaris.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ltr.exe is the Loaris Trojan Remover 126.96.36.199's primary executable file and it occupies circa 8.29 MB (8688640 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Loaris Trojan Remover 188.8.131.52. They occupy an average of 9.43 MB (9884873
bytes) on disk.
- ltr.exe (8.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Loaris Trojan Remover 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Loaris Trojan Remover 18.104.22.168.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 22.214.171.124:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Loaris Trojan Remover 126.96.36.199:
- C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\LoUserNameris\TrojUserNamen Remover
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\LoUserNameris\TrojUserNamen Remover\7z.dll
- C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\LoUserNameris\TrojUserNamen Remover\keygen.exe
- C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\LoUserNameris\TrojUserNamen Remover\ltr.exe
- C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\LoUserNameris\TrojUserNamen Remover\REiS.nfo
- HKEY_CLUserNameSSES_ROOT\LocUserNamel Settings\SoftwUserNamere\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCUserNameche\C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\LoUserNameris\TrojUserNamen Remover\ltr.exe
Loaris Trojan Remover 188.8.131.52 is a program offered by the software company Loaris, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Loaris Trojan Remover 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Loaris Trojan Remover 220.127.116.11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Loaris Trojan Remover 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "Loaris Trojan Remover 22.214.171.124". The Loaris Trojan Remover 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Loaris Trojan Remover 188.8.131.52 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Loaris Trojan Remover 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Loaris Trojan Remover 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.loaris.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Loaris Trojan Remover 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Loaris Trojan Remover 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Loaris Trojan Remover 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Loaris Trojan Remover 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 184.108.40.206 by Loaris, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Loaris Trojan Remover 220.127.116.11 by Loaris, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-22 19:51:15.897