Loan Calc 2.7.5
This page is about Loan Calc 2.7.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Loan Calc 2.7.5 from your computerMax Programming LLC
. Further information on Max Programming LLC can be seen here
. More data about the app Loan Calc 2.7.5 can be found at http://www.maxprog.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Loan Calc folder (same installation drive as Windows). Loan Calc 2.7.5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Loan Calc\unins000.exe. Loan Calc 2.7.5's main file takes about 5.29 MB (5549112 bytes) and its name is Loan Calc.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Loan Calc 2.7.5. They occupy 9.69 MB (10162163
bytes) on disk.
- Loan Calc.exe (5.29 MB)
- LoanCalc.exe (3.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
This web page is about Loan Calc 2.7.5 version 2.7.5
Loan Calc 2.7.5 is a program released by the software company Max Programming LLC. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Loan Calc 2.7.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Loan Calc 2.7.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Loan Calc 2.7.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Loan Calc 2.7.5". If it exists on your system the Loan Calc 2.7.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Loan Calc 2.7.5 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Loan Calc 2.7.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Loan Calc 2.7.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.maxprog.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Loan Calc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Loan Calc 2.7.5.
8. After uninstalling Loan Calc 2.7.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Loan Calc 2.7.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Loan Calc 2.7.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Loan Calc 2.7.5 by Max Programming LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Loan Calc 2.7.5 by Max Programming LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Loan Calc 2.7.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-28 21:54:37.367