Lizardlink 1.0.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Lizardlink 1.0.0 from your PCLizardlink
. More information about Lizardlink can be seen here
. You can get more details about Lizardlink 1.0.0 at http://lizardlink.biz/support
. Usually the Lizardlink 1.0.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lizardlink folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Lizardlink 1.0.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lizardlink\Lizardlinkuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Lizardlink 1.0.0's primary file takes around 63.78 KB (65312 bytes) and is called urni20u2.vjd.exe.
Lizardlink 1.0.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 323.63 KB (331392
bytes) on disk.
- utilLizardlink.exe (109.28 KB)
- LizardlinkBrowserFilter.exe (41.28 KB)
- urni20u2.vjd.exe (63.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Lizardlink 1.0.0 version 1.0.0
Lizardlink 1.0.0 is a program released by Lizardlink. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Lizardlink 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Lizardlink 1.0.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lizardlink 1.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lizardlink 1.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the Lizardlink 1.0.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click Lizardlink 1.0.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lizardlink 1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lizardlink 1.0.0:
- The software company is: http://lizardlink.biz/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lizardlink\Lizardlinkuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lizardlink 1.0.0.
8. After removing Lizardlink 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lizardlink 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lizardlink 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lizardlink 1.0.0 by Lizardlink from your PC, we are not saying that Lizardlink 1.0.0 by Lizardlink is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lizardlink 1.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 20:51:09.370