LiveViewer is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall LiveViewer from your PCHitachi Consumer Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Hitachi Consumer Electronics Co., Ltd.. LiveViewer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Projector Tools\LiveViewer directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall LiveViewer. LiveViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 668.00 KB (684032 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of LiveViewer. They take about 3.26 MB (3420160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LiveViewer.exe (668.00 KB)
- Presenter.exe (2.10 MB)
- SaveConfig.exe (164.00 KB)
- WPAConnect.exe (192.00 KB)
- SetupGcmDriver.exe (24.00 KB)
- WlanProjInstall.exe (60.00 KB)
- WlanProjInstall.exe (60.00 KB)
The current page applies to LiveViewer version 5.02.1005
only. You can find here a few links to other LiveViewer releases:
If you are manually uninstalling LiveViewer we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Projector Tools\LiveViewer
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Projector Tools\LiveViewer\01LV_5_Eng.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Projector Tools\LiveViewer\02LV_5_Fra.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Projector Tools\LiveViewer\03LV_5_Deu.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Projector Tools\LiveViewer\04LV_5_Esp.pdf
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Hitachi Consumer Electronics Co., Ltd.\LiveViewer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Projector Tools\LiveViewer\LiveViewer.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Projector Tools\LiveViewer\LiveViewer.exe.FriendlyAppName
LiveViewer is a program released by the software company Hitachi Consumer Electronics Co., Ltd.. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall LiveViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase LiveViewer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LiveViewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "LiveViewer". The LiveViewer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select LiveViewer in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding LiveViewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LiveViewer.
8. After removing LiveViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LiveViewer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LiveViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LiveViewer by Hitachi Consumer Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that LiveViewer by Hitachi Consumer Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LiveViewer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-13 03:05:43.183