LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation)
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation) for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation) from your computerSymantec Corporation
. More information on Symantec Corporation can be found here
. Please follow http://www.symantec.com
if you want to read more on LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation) on Symantec Corporation's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\LiveUpdate folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE /U. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called SymantecRootInstaller.exe and it has a size of 197.11 KB (201840 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation). They take 3.90 MB (4088784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ALUNOTIFY.EXE (53.11 KB)
- AUPDATE.EXE (257.11 KB)
- LSETUP.EXE (77.11 KB)
- LUALL.EXE (1.48 MB)
- LuComServer.EXE (1.67 MB)
- LUInit.exe (77.15 KB)
- NDETECT.EXE (109.15 KB)
- SymantecRootInstaller.exe (197.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation).
If you are manually uninstalling LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation) we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\1.Settings.Default.LiveUpdate
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUNOTIFY.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AUPDATE.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LUALL.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServer.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServerPS.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ludirloc.dat
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LUINFO.INF
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LUInit.exe
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LUInit.ini
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LUINSDLL.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuPreCon.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\luproviderinst.jar
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuResult.txt
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LUSESAIntegration.dll
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\NDETECT.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\NetDetectController.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\pegclient.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\pegcommon.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ProductRegCom.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ProductRegComPS.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\providerInst.jar
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\README.TXT
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\S32LIVE1.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\S32LUCP1.CPL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\S32LUIS1.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\S32LUWI1.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\Settings.Default.LiveUpdate
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\SymantecRootInstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\SymantecRootInstaller.log
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuMMInst\
LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation) is a program marketed by Symantec Corporation. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation) or simply click the Search feature and type in "LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation)". If it is installed on your PC the LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation) in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation):
- The publisher is: http://www.symantec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE /U
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation).
8. After removing LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation) by Symantec Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation) by Symantec Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LiveUpdate 2.0 (Symantec Corporation) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 10:25:34.287