LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation)
LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation) is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation) from your computerSymantec Corporation
. Additional info about Symantec Corporation can be found here
. Please open http://www.symantec.com
if you want to read more on LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation) on Symantec Corporation's web page. LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE /U. LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation)'s primary file takes about 197.65 KB (202392 bytes) and its name is SymantecRootInstaller.exe.
LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.29 MB (3445952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ALUNOTIFY.EXE (53.65 KB)
- AUPDATE.EXE (221.65 KB)
- LSETUP.EXE (65.65 KB)
- LUALL.EXE (1.11 MB)
- LuComServer.EXE (1.47 MB)
- LUInit.exe (77.65 KB)
- NDETECT.EXE (109.65 KB)
- SymantecRootInstaller.exe (197.65 KB)
The current web page applies to LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation) version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation) releases:
LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUNOTIFY.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AUPDATE.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuAll.cnt
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LUALL.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LUALL.HLP
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServer.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServerPS.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LUINFO.INF
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LUInit.exe
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LUInit.ini
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LUINSDLL.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuResult.txt
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\NDETECT.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\NetDetectController.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ProductRegCom.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ProductRegComPS.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\README.TXT
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\S32LIVE1.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\S32LUCP1.CPL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\S32LUIS1.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\S32LUWI1.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\Settings.Default.LiveUpdate
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\SymantecRootInstaller.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation) is a program offered by Symantec Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation) or simply click the Search field and type in "LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation)". The LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation) in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.symantec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE /U
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation).
8. After uninstalling LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation) by Symantec Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation) by Symantec Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:12:13.610