You can find on this page details on how to remove LiveSupport for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall LiveSupport from your PCPC Utilities Software Limited
. Further information on PC Utilities Software Limited can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveSupport directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall LiveSupport by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveSupport\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 643.50 KB (658944 bytes) on disk and is titled LiveSupport.exe.
LiveSupport installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.77 MB (1852617
bytes) on disk.
- LiveSupport.exe (643.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about LiveSupport version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other versions of LiveSupport:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall LiveSupport:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove LiveSupport:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveSupport
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\LiveSupport
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveSupport\LiveSupport.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveSupport\LiveSupport_deskband_x32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveSupport\LiveSupport_deskband_x64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveSupport\unins000.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LiveSupport_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
LiveSupport is a program offered by the software company PC Utilities Software Limited. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase LiveSupport is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove LiveSupport from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LiveSupport or simply activate the Search field and type in "LiveSupport". If it is installed on your PC the LiveSupport program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click LiveSupport in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about LiveSupport, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LiveSupport.
8. After uninstalling LiveSupport, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LiveSupport that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LiveSupport using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LiveSupport by PC Utilities Software Limited from your computer, we are not saying that LiveSupport by PC Utilities Software Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LiveSupport in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 08:23:21.910