LiveSupport is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall LiveSupport from your PCPC Utilities Software Limited
. You can find out more on PC Utilities Software Limited or check for application updates here
. Usually the LiveSupport program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveSupport folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveSupport\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove LiveSupport. The program's main executable file occupies 981.50 KB (1005056 bytes) on disk and is titled LiveSupport.exe.
The following executable files are contained in LiveSupport. They take 2.21 MB (2317784
bytes) on disk.
- LiveSupport.exe (981.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of LiveSupport. Click on the links below for other LiveSupport versions:
If planning to uninstall LiveSupport you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveSupport
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveSupport\LiveSupport.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveSupport\LiveSupport_deskband_x32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveSupport\LiveSupport_deskband_x64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveSupport\unins000.exe
LiveSupport is a program released by the software company PC Utilities Software Limited. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase LiveSupport is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase LiveSupport from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LiveSupport or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LiveSupport". If it exists on your system the LiveSupport program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select LiveSupport in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about LiveSupport, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LiveSupport.
8. After removing LiveSupport, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LiveSupport which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LiveSupport using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LiveSupport by PC Utilities Software Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that LiveSupport by PC Utilities Software Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove LiveSupport supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:37:11.950