LiveMaker is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall LiveMaker from your PCHUMAN BALANCE Co.,Ltd.
. Open here
where you can find out more on HUMAN BALANCE Co.,Ltd.. Click on http://www.livemaker.net/
to get more information about LiveMaker on HUMAN BALANCE Co.,Ltd.'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveMaker2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). LiveMaker's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveMaker2\unins000.exe. LiveMakerUpdate.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 669.00 KB (685056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside LiveMaker. They occupy about 17.70 MB (18556702
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BmpToGale.exe (969.00 KB)
- Gale.exe (2.12 MB)
- GaleBrowse.exe (1.02 MB)
- Install.exe (913.50 KB)
- LiveCinema.exe (1.99 MB)
- LiveMakerUpdate.exe (669.00 KB)
- LiveNovel.exe (3.69 MB)
- LivePlayer.exe (1.82 MB)
- LivePlayerDbg.exe (2.16 MB)
- LivePreviewMenu.exe (1.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
LiveMaker is a program by the software company HUMAN BALANCE Co.,Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall LiveMaker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall LiveMaker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LiveMaker or simply activate the Search field and type in "LiveMaker". If it is installed on your PC the LiveMaker program will be found automatically. When you click LiveMaker in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding LiveMaker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LiveMaker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.livemaker.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveMaker2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LiveMaker.
8. After uninstalling LiveMaker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LiveMaker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LiveMaker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LiveMaker by HUMAN BALANCE Co.,Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that LiveMaker by HUMAN BALANCE Co.,Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LiveMaker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 15:19:28.333