Lion 2011 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Lion 2011 from your PCSkin Pack
. Check out here
for more details on Skin Pack. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Skin Pack\Lion directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Lion 2011 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Skin Pack\Lion\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Win7BootUpdaterCmd.exe is the Lion 2011's main executable file and it occupies circa 272.00 KB (278528 bytes) on disk.
Lion 2011 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 272.00 KB (278528
bytes) on disk.
- Win7BootUpdaterCmd.exe (272.00 KB)
This info is about Lion 2011 version 2011
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Lion 2011:
The files below remain on your disk by Lion 2011's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Skin Pack\Lion
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Skin Pack\Lion\boot.bs7
- C:\Program Files\Skin Pack\Lion\install.cmd
- C:\Program Files\Skin Pack\Lion\KEX.cmd
- C:\Program Files\Skin Pack\Lion\small taskbar.reg
- C:\Program Files\Skin Pack\Lion\Win7BootUpdaterCmd.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Mountain Lion Skin Pack 1.0-X86.history
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lion 2011
Lion 2011 is an application by the software company Skin Pack. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Lion 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Lion 2011 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lion 2011 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lion 2011". If it exists on your system the Lion 2011 program will be found automatically. After you click Lion 2011 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Lion 2011, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lion 2011.
8. After uninstalling Lion 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lion 2011 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lion 2011 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lion 2011 by Skin Pack from your computer, we are not saying that Lion 2011 by Skin Pack is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lion 2011 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 07:04:47.477