LinuxLive USB Creator
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall LinuxLive USB Creator for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall LinuxLive USB Creator from your PCThibaut Lauziere
. You can read more on Thibaut Lauziere or check for application updates here
. More info about the program LinuxLive USB Creator can be seen at http://www.linuxliveusb.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\LinuxLive USB Creator directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove LinuxLive USB Creator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\LinuxLive USB Creator\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. LiLi USB Creator.exe is the LinuxLive USB Creator's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.36 MB (1423360 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with LinuxLive USB Creator. They take about 3.75 MB (3933479
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LiLi USB Creator.exe (1.36 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (93.86 KB)
- LiLi's CRC32 Easy Hasher.exe (305.84 KB)
- LiLi's MD5 Easy Hasher.exe (308.54 KB)
- LiLi's SHA1 Easy Hasher.exe (308.56 KB)
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- dd.exe (334.00 KB)
- fat32format.exe (48.06 KB)
- grub.exe (231.42 KB)
- mke2fs.exe (112.00 KB)
- syslinux.exe (27.50 KB)
- syslinux4.exe (69.50 KB)
- syslinux5.exe (217.00 KB)
- syslinux6.exe (235.00 KB)
This web page is about LinuxLive USB Creator version 2.91
alone. You can find below info on other releases of LinuxLive USB Creator:
LinuxLive USB Creator is a program marketed by the software company Thibaut Lauziere. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall LinuxLive USB Creator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete LinuxLive USB Creator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LinuxLive USB Creator or simply click the Search feature and type in "LinuxLive USB Creator". If it is installed on your PC the LinuxLive USB Creator application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select LinuxLive USB Creator in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about LinuxLive USB Creator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LinuxLive USB Creator:
- The publisher is: http://www.linuxliveusb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LinuxLive USB Creator\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LinuxLive USB Creator.
8. After removing LinuxLive USB Creator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LinuxLive USB Creator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LinuxLive USB Creator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LinuxLive USB Creator by Thibaut Lauziere from your PC, nor are we saying that LinuxLive USB Creator by Thibaut Lauziere is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LinuxLive USB Creator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-26 03:13:49.260