Linksys Wireless Manager
This page is about Linksys Wireless Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Linksys Wireless Manager from your PCLinksys, LLC
. Additional info about Linksys, LLC can be found here
. Usually the Linksys Wireless Manager application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linksys\Linksys Wireless Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Linksys Wireless Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Linksys\Linksys Wireless Manager\setup64.exe. Linksys Wireless Manager's main file takes about 1.29 MB (1348144 bytes) and is called LinksysWirelessManager.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Linksys Wireless Manager. They occupy 16.57 MB (17370864
bytes) on disk.
- LinksysWirelessManager.exe (1.29 MB)
- LinksysWirelessManager64.exe (2.03 MB)
- setup.exe (1.29 MB)
- setup64.exe (2.03 MB)
- PlatformSetup.exe (9.93 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.9.9131.1
of Linksys Wireless Manager. For other Linksys Wireless Manager versions please click below:
Linksys Wireless Manager is a program released by Linksys, LLC. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Linksys Wireless Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Linksys Wireless Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Linksys Wireless Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Linksys Wireless Manager". The Linksys Wireless Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Linksys Wireless Manager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Linksys Wireless Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Linksys Wireless Manager.
8. After uninstalling Linksys Wireless Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Linksys Wireless Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Linksys Wireless Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Linksys Wireless Manager by Linksys, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Linksys Wireless Manager by Linksys, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Linksys Wireless Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-21 15:33:37.360