Linksys Wireless Manager
Linksys Wireless Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Linksys Wireless Manager from your PCLinksys, LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Linksys, LLC. Usually the Linksys Wireless Manager application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linksys\Linksys Wireless Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Linksys\Linksys Wireless Manager\setup64.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Linksys Wireless Manager. Linksys Wireless Manager's main file takes about 1.30 MB (1358384 bytes) and its name is LinksysWirelessManager.exe.
Linksys Wireless Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.65 MB (17462000
bytes) on disk.
- LinksysWirelessManager.exe (1.30 MB)
- LinksysWirelessManager64.exe (2.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.30 MB)
- setup64.exe (2.07 MB)
- PlatformSetup.exe (9.93 MB)
The current page applies to Linksys Wireless Manager version 4.9.9047.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Linksys Wireless Manager:
Linksys Wireless Manager is an application offered by the software company Linksys, LLC. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Linksys Wireless Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Linksys Wireless Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Linksys Wireless Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Linksys Wireless Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Linksys Wireless Manager app will be found very quickly. After you click Linksys Wireless Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Linksys Wireless Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Linksys Wireless Manager.
8. After removing Linksys Wireless Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Linksys Wireless Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Linksys Wireless Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Linksys Wireless Manager by Linksys, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Linksys Wireless Manager by Linksys, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Linksys Wireless Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:50:51.540