You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Linkey for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Linkey from your computerAztec Media Inc
. Check out here
for more information on Aztec Media Inc. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Linkey directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Linkey is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Linkey\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 520.20 KB (532680 bytes) on disk and is named LinkeyDeals.exe.
The executable files below are part of Linkey. They occupy an average of 850.60 KB (871016
bytes) on disk.
- LinkeyDeals.exe (520.20 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (330.41 KB)
This data is about Linkey version 0.0.0.517
only. You can find here a few links to other Linkey releases:
...click to view all...
Linkey has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Registry that is not removed:
Linkey is an application marketed by Aztec Media Inc. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Linkey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Linkey using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Linkey or simply click the Search feature and type in "Linkey". The Linkey app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Linkey in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Linkey, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Linkey.
8. After removing Linkey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Linkey that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Linkey using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Linkey by Aztec Media Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Linkey by Aztec Media Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Linkey in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:49:30.463