You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Linkey for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Linkey from your PCAztec Media Inc
. Check out here
for more information on Aztec Media Inc. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Linkey directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Linkey is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Linkey\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 520.20 KB (532680 bytes) on disk and is named LinkeyDeals.exe.
The executable files below are part of Linkey. They occupy an average of 850.60 KB (871016
bytes) on disk.
- LinkeyDeals.exe (520.20 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (330.41 KB)
This data is about Linkey version 0.0.0.517
only. You can find here a few links to other Linkey releases:
...click to view all...
Linkey has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
Linkey is a program marketed by Aztec Media Inc. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Linkey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Linkey from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Linkey or simply click the Search field and type in "Linkey". If it exists on your system the Linkey program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Linkey in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Linkey, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Linkey.
8. After uninstalling Linkey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Linkey which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Linkey with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Linkey by Aztec Media Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Linkey by Aztec Media Inc is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Linkey in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:49:30.463