You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Linkey for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Linkey from your computerAztec Media Inc
. Take a look here
for more info on Aztec Media Inc. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkey directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Linkey is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkey\uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 283.76 KB (290566 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall.exe.
Linkey contains of the executables below. They take 283.76 KB (290566
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (283.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.0.0.90
of Linkey. Click on the links below for other Linkey versions:
...click to view all...
Linkey is an application by Aztec Media Inc. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Linkey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Linkey from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Linkey or simply activate the Search field and type in "Linkey". If it is installed on your PC the Linkey program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Linkey in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Linkey, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Linkey.
8. After uninstalling Linkey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Linkey which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Linkey with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Linkey by Aztec Media Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Linkey by Aztec Media Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Linkey in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 12:10:48.590