This page contains complete information on how to uninstall LinkedIn for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall LinkedIn from your systemLinkedIn©
. More data about LinkedIn© can be read here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Giftbox directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove LinkedIn by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Giftbox\asusgiftbox.exe uninstall:eyJ0eXBlIjoyLCJpZCI6IjFkMGFmYmNjLTVhYWMtNDNkNi05YjNhLWI2NDEwZjMwMjcwNSJ9. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. asusgiftbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 44.46 MB (46620352 bytes) on disk.
LinkedIn contains of the executables below. They take 45.77 MB (47996973
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (574.00 KB)
- asusgiftbox.exe (44.46 MB)
- metro_launcher.exe (95.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (431.36 KB)
- launcher.exe (187.50 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (56.00 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall LinkedIn:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall LinkedIn:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\UserName GIFTBOX\assets\linkicon\LinkedIn.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\UserName GIFTBOX\Local Storage\https_www.linkedin.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\LinkedIn.lnk
LinkedIn is a program released by the software company LinkedIn©. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove LinkedIn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase LinkedIn from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LinkedIn or simply click the Search field and type in "LinkedIn". If it is installed on your PC the LinkedIn app will be found automatically. When you click LinkedIn in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about LinkedIn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LinkedIn.
8. After removing LinkedIn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LinkedIn that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LinkedIn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LinkedIn by LinkedIn© from your computer, we are not saying that LinkedIn by LinkedIn© is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LinkedIn supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:34:09.427