This web page is about LinkSwift 1.0.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall LinkSwift 1.0.0 from your systemLinkSwift
. Further information on LinkSwift can be seen here
. Further information about LinkSwift 1.0.0 can be found at http://linkswift.co/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\LinkSwift directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\LinkSwift\LinkSwiftuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall LinkSwift 1.0.0. LinkSwiftBrowserFilter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 41.28 KB (42272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside LinkSwift 1.0.0. They take about 937.80 KB (960308
bytes) on disk.
- LinkSwiftBrowserFilter.exe (41.28 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (454.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of LinkSwift 1.0.0.
LinkSwift 1.0.0 is an application marketed by LinkSwift. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase LinkSwift 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall LinkSwift 1.0.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LinkSwift 1.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "LinkSwift 1.0.0". If it exists on your system the LinkSwift 1.0.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click LinkSwift 1.0.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding LinkSwift 1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LinkSwift 1.0.0:
- The software company is: http://linkswift.co/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LinkSwift\LinkSwiftuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LinkSwift 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling LinkSwift 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LinkSwift 1.0.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LinkSwift 1.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LinkSwift 1.0.0 by LinkSwift from your computer, we are not saying that LinkSwift 1.0.0 by LinkSwift is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LinkSwift 1.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-07 09:23:02.713