This web page is about LinkPilot for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall LinkPilot from your systemSagem
. More info about Sagem can be read here
. Click on www.sagem.com
to get more facts about LinkPilot on Sagem's website. Usually the LinkPilot application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LinkPilot directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall LinkPilot by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\LinkPilot\UninstallerData\UninstallLinkPilot.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. UpdateSecurityDB.exe is the LinkPilot's main executable file and it occupies approximately 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of LinkPilot. They occupy about 3.29 MB (3445032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UpdateSecurityDB.exe (112.00 KB)
- cvsping.exe (111.50 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (24.50 KB)
- java.exe (132.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (36.50 KB)
- javaw.exe (132.00 KB)
- javaws.exe (136.00 KB)
- jucheck.exe (265.63 KB)
- jusched.exe (76.00 KB)
- keytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (25.00 KB)
- klist.exe (25.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (25.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (25.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (25.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (25.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (25.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (25.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (120.00 KB)
- UninstallLinkPilot.exe (112.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current page applies to LinkPilot version 220.127.116.11
LinkPilot is a program released by the software company Sagem. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall LinkPilot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall LinkPilot from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LinkPilot or simply click the Search feature and type in "LinkPilot". If it exists on your system the LinkPilot program will be found very quickly. After you select LinkPilot in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about LinkPilot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LinkPilot:
- The publisher is: www.sagem.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\LinkPilot\UninstallerData\UninstallLinkPilot.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LinkPilot.
8. After removing LinkPilot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LinkPilot which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LinkPilot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LinkPilot by Sagem from your PC, nor are we saying that LinkPilot by Sagem is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LinkPilot supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 17:22:04.747