LinkAssistant is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall LinkAssistant from your systemLink-Assistant
. Open here
where you can get more info on Link-Assistant. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Link-AssistantCom folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. LinkAssistant's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Link-AssistantCom\Uninstall.exe. LinkAssistant's main file takes around 172.24 KB (176371 bytes) and is called linkassistant.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside LinkAssistant. They occupy about 526.54 KB (539179
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (177.06 KB)
- buzzbundle.exe (177.24 KB)
- linkassistant.exe (172.24 KB)
This info is about LinkAssistant version 6.1.3
alone. For more LinkAssistant versions please click below:
LinkAssistant is a program released by the software company Link-Assistant. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall LinkAssistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove LinkAssistant from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LinkAssistant or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LinkAssistant". If it exists on your system the LinkAssistant app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select LinkAssistant in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about LinkAssistant, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LinkAssistant.
8. After removing LinkAssistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LinkAssistant which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LinkAssistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LinkAssistant by Link-Assistant from your PC, nor are we saying that LinkAssistant by Link-Assistant is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LinkAssistant supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 12:09:30.170