Link Shell Extension
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Link Shell Extension for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Link Shell Extension from your computerHermann Schinagl
. More information on Hermann Schinagl can be found here
. More information about Link Shell Extension can be seen at http://schinagl.priv.at/nt/hardlinkshellext/linkshellextension.html
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\LinkShellExtension directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Link Shell Extension is C:\Program Files\LinkShellExtension\uninst-HardlinkShellExt_X64.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled uninst-HardlinkShellExt_X64.exe and its approximative size is 219.30 KB (224561 bytes).
Link Shell Extension contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.59 MB (2710921
bytes) on disk.
- LSEConfig.exe (1.69 MB)
- symlink.exe (423.20 KB)
- uninst-HardlinkShellExt_X64.exe (219.30 KB)
- symlink.exe (272.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Link Shell Extension. For more Link Shell Extension versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Link Shell Extension is an application released by Hermann Schinagl. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Link Shell Extension is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Link Shell Extension from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Link Shell Extension or simply click the Search field and type in "Link Shell Extension". If it exists on your system the Link Shell Extension program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Link Shell Extension in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Link Shell Extension, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Link Shell Extension:
- The web site of the application is: http://schinagl.priv.at/nt/hardlinkshellext/linkshellextension.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LinkShellExtension\uninst-HardlinkShellExt_X64.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Link Shell Extension.
8. After uninstalling Link Shell Extension, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Link Shell Extension which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Link Shell Extension with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Link Shell Extension by Hermann Schinagl from your PC, nor are we saying that Link Shell Extension by Hermann Schinagl is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Link Shell Extension supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 03:19:32.997