Lingoes 2.9.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Lingoes 2.9.2 from your computerLingoes Project
. Check out here
for more info on Lingoes Project. More data about the software Lingoes 2.9.2 can be seen at http://www.lingoes.net/
. Lingoes 2.9.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Lingoes\Translator2 directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Lingoes 2.9.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Lingoes\Translator2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Lingoes.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.56 MB (2682880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Lingoes 2.9.2. They occupy about 7.36 MB (7715425
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Lingoes.exe (2.56 MB)
- Lingoes64.exe (3.26 MB)
- lingoes_chrome_extension32.exe (98.00 KB)
- lingoes_update32.exe (124.00 KB)
- lingoes_update64.exe (131.50 KB)
- lwcnc32.exe (36.00 KB)
- lwcnc64.exe (34.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.2
of Lingoes 2.9.2.
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove Lingoes 2.9.2 from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Lingoes 2.9.2 from your computer:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Lingoes
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Lingoes (x64).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Lingoes (x64).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Lingoes\Lingoes (x64).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Lingoes\Lingoes.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Lingoes\lingoes.net.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Lingoes\Uninstall Lingoes.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lingoes Translator (x64)_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Lingoes\Translator2\Lingoes64.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Lingoes\Translator2\Lingoes64.exe.FriendlyAppName
Lingoes 2.9.2 is an application offered by the software company Lingoes Project. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Lingoes 2.9.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Lingoes 2.9.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lingoes 2.9.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lingoes 2.9.2". If it is installed on your PC the Lingoes 2.9.2 app will be found automatically. When you select Lingoes 2.9.2 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Lingoes 2.9.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lingoes 2.9.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lingoes.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lingoes\Translator2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lingoes 2.9.2.
8. After uninstalling Lingoes 2.9.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lingoes 2.9.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lingoes 2.9.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lingoes 2.9.2 by Lingoes Project from your PC, we are not saying that Lingoes 2.9.2 by Lingoes Project is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Lingoes 2.9.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:47:50.953