This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall LineageII Classic for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall LineageII Classic from your systemInnova Systems
. Take a look here
for more info on Innova Systems. The application is frequently found in the C:\MAUGLI\Games\LineageII Classic directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. LineageII Classic's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\4game\188.8.131.52\lineage2classic_uninstall.exe. LineageII Classic's main file takes about 1.15 MB (1203693 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
LineageII Classic contains of the executables below. They take 5.85 MB (6134554
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4game-cert-tool.exe (112.72 KB)
- 4game-chrome-host.exe (41.00 KB)
- 4game-launcher.exe (88.22 KB)
- 4game-service.exe (1.49 MB)
- 4game-tray.exe (587.72 KB)
- 4game-ui.exe (261.72 KB)
- 4updater.exe (821.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.15 MB)
- certutil.exe (200.00 KB)
LineageII Classic has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
LineageII Classic is an application by the software company Innova Systems. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove LineageII Classic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall LineageII Classic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LineageII Classic or simply activate the Search field and type in "LineageII Classic". If it exists on your system the LineageII Classic app will be found automatically. After you select LineageII Classic in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about LineageII Classic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LineageII Classic.
8. After uninstalling LineageII Classic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LineageII Classic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LineageII Classic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LineageII Classic by Innova Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that LineageII Classic by Innova Systems is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LineageII Classic in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:30:57.220