This page is about LimitState:FIX for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall LimitState:FIX from your systemLimitState Ltd
. Open here
where you can get more info on LimitState Ltd. LimitState:FIX is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\LimitState\FIX1.0 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling LimitState:FIX is C:\Program Files\LimitState\FIX1.0\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. fix.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.68 MB (10151488 bytes) on disk.
LimitState:FIX contains of the executables below. They take 26.55 MB (27837346
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (6.04 MB)
- fix.exe (9.68 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
This web page is about LimitState:FIX version 1.0
alone. For other LimitState:FIX versions please click below:
LimitState:FIX is a program released by LimitState Ltd. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall LimitState:FIX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase LimitState:FIX from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LimitState:FIX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LimitState:FIX". If it exists on your system the LimitState:FIX app will be found very quickly. When you click LimitState:FIX in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LimitState:FIX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LimitState:FIX.
8. After uninstalling LimitState:FIX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LimitState:FIX that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LimitState:FIX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove LimitState:FIX by LimitState Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that LimitState:FIX by LimitState Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove LimitState:FIX supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 16:57:29.933