You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Limit-Fix for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Limit-Fix from your PChalfopenlimitfix@gmail.com
. You can find out more on email@example.com or check for application updates here
. More information about Limit-Fix can be found at http://www.half-open.com
. You can remove Limit-Fix by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\Limit-Fix.inf,Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Limit-Fix.exe and its approximative size is 637.00 KB (652288 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Limit-Fix. They occupy 750.00 KB (768000
bytes) on disk.
- Limit-Fix.exe (637.00 KB)
- CertMgr.Exe (35.00 KB)
- makecert.exe (31.00 KB)
- signtool.exe (47.00 KB)
The current page applies to Limit-Fix version 2.9
Limit-Fix is a program by the software company firstname.lastname@example.org. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Limit-Fix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Limit-Fix from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Limit-Fix or simply click the Search field and type in "Limit-Fix". If it is installed on your PC the Limit-Fix program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Limit-Fix in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Limit-Fix, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Limit-Fix:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.half-open.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\Limit-Fix.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Limit-Fix.
8. After removing Limit-Fix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Limit-Fix that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Limit-Fix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Limit-Fix by email@example.com from your PC, we are not saying that Limit-Fix by firstname.lastname@example.org is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Limit-Fix in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-14 19:42:19.130