This page contains complete information on how to remove LimeWireTurbo for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall LimeWireTurbo from your PCPRO Sharing LLC
. More information on PRO Sharing LLC can be found here
. You can see more info about LimeWireTurbo at http://www.pro-sharing.com/
. LimeWireTurbo is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWireTurbo folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWireTurbo\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove LimeWireTurbo. LimeWireTurbo.exe is the LimeWireTurbo's primary executable file and it occupies about 417.00 KB (427008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in LimeWireTurbo. They occupy 822.82 KB (842566
bytes) on disk.
- LimeWireTurbo.exe (417.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (78.82 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of LimeWireTurbo. Click on the links below for other LimeWireTurbo versions:
...click to view all...
LimeWireTurbo is a program by PRO Sharing LLC. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove LimeWireTurbo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall LimeWireTurbo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LimeWireTurbo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LimeWireTurbo". If it exists on your system the LimeWireTurbo program will be found very quickly. When you select LimeWireTurbo in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding LimeWireTurbo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LimeWireTurbo:
- The software company is: http://www.pro-sharing.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWireTurbo\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LimeWireTurbo.
8. After removing LimeWireTurbo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LimeWireTurbo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LimeWireTurbo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LimeWireTurbo by PRO Sharing LLC from your computer, we are not saying that LimeWireTurbo by PRO Sharing LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LimeWireTurbo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 19:45:04.947