LimeWire 5.4.6 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall LimeWire 5.4.6 from your PCLime Wire, LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Lime Wire, LLC. More information about the application LimeWire 5.4.6 can be found at http://www.limewire.com
. LimeWire 5.4.6 is commonly set up in the C:\Arquivos de programas\LimeWire directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall LimeWire 5.4.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Arquivos de programas\LimeWire\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. LimeWire.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 492.00 KB (503808 bytes) on disk.
LimeWire 5.4.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.60 MB (19498642
bytes) on disk.
- LimeWire.exe (492.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (142.81 KB)
- LimeWireWin5.4.6.exe (17.98 MB)
The current web page applies to LimeWire 5.4.6 version 5.4.6
Many files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you remove LimeWire 5.4.6 from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall LimeWire 5.4.6:
The files below are left behind on your disk by LimeWire 5.4.6's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWire
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\LimeWire
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWire\Buy LimeWire PRO.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWire\COPYING
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWire\data.ser
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWire\inspection.props
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
LimeWire 5.4.6 is an application by the software company Lime Wire, LLC. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall LimeWire 5.4.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove LimeWire 5.4.6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LimeWire 5.4.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LimeWire 5.4.6". The LimeWire 5.4.6 app will be found very quickly. After you click LimeWire 5.4.6 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding LimeWire 5.4.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LimeWire 5.4.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.limewire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\LimeWire\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LimeWire 5.4.6.
8. After removing LimeWire 5.4.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LimeWire 5.4.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LimeWire 5.4.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LimeWire 5.4.6 by Lime Wire, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that LimeWire 5.4.6 by Lime Wire, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LimeWire 5.4.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 22:00:40.450