LimeWire 4.16.7 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall LimeWire 4.16.7 from your systemLime Wire, LLC
. Check out here
for more info on Lime Wire, LLC. Please follow http://www.limewire.com
if you want to read more on LimeWire 4.16.7 on Lime Wire, LLC's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\LimeWire folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\LimeWire\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall LimeWire 4.16.7. The application's main executable file occupies 144.00 KB (147456 bytes) on disk and is named LimeWire.exe.
LimeWire 4.16.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.55 MB (4772713
bytes) on disk.
- LimeWire.exe (144.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (120.09 KB)
- LimeWireWin4.16.7.exe (4.29 MB)
This web page is about LimeWire 4.16.7 version 4.16.7
LimeWire 4.16.7 is a program released by the software company Lime Wire, LLC. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall LimeWire 4.16.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase LimeWire 4.16.7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LimeWire 4.16.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LimeWire 4.16.7". If it exists on your system the LimeWire 4.16.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select LimeWire 4.16.7 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about LimeWire 4.16.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LimeWire 4.16.7:
- The software company is: http://www.limewire.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\LimeWire\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LimeWire 4.16.7.
8. After uninstalling LimeWire 4.16.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LimeWire 4.16.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LimeWire 4.16.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LimeWire 4.16.7 by Lime Wire, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that LimeWire 4.16.7 by Lime Wire, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LimeWire 4.16.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 22:33:33.250