LimeWire 4.10.3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall LimeWire 4.10.3 from your computerLime Wire, LLC
. Take a look here
for more information on Lime Wire, LLC. Please follow http://www.limewire.com
if you want to read more on LimeWire 4.10.3 on Lime Wire, LLC's page. LimeWire 4.10.3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\LimeWire folder, subject to the user's option. LimeWire 4.10.3's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\LimeWire\uninstall.exe". LimeWire 4.10.3's main file takes about 2.66 MB (2789376 bytes) and its name is LimeWireWin4.10.3.exe.
LimeWire 4.10.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.84 MB (2975666
bytes) on disk.
- LimeWire.exe (80.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (101.92 KB)
- LimeWireWin4.10.3.exe (2.66 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.10.3
of LimeWire 4.10.3.
LimeWire 4.10.3 is a program marketed by Lime Wire, LLC. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase LimeWire 4.10.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase LimeWire 4.10.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LimeWire 4.10.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LimeWire 4.10.3". The LimeWire 4.10.3 program will be found automatically. When you select LimeWire 4.10.3 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding LimeWire 4.10.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LimeWire 4.10.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.limewire.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\LimeWire\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LimeWire 4.10.3.
8. After uninstalling LimeWire 4.10.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LimeWire 4.10.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LimeWire 4.10.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LimeWire 4.10.3 by Lime Wire, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that LimeWire 4.10.3 by Lime Wire, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LimeWire 4.10.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 01:33:39.210