Lightroom 5.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Lightroom 5.0 from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Open here
for more information on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Lightroom 5.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\core directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Lightroom 5.0 is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. AAMCustomHook.exe is the Lightroom 5.0's main executable file and it takes circa 276.19 KB (282816 bytes) on disk.
Lightroom 5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.92 MB (3065920
bytes) on disk.
- AAMCustomHook.exe (276.19 KB)
- AAMLauncherUtil.exe (324.69 KB)
- PDapp.exe (2.34 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of Lightroom 5.0.
Lightroom 5.0 is a program marketed by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Lightroom 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Lightroom 5.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lightroom 5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lightroom 5.0". If it is installed on your PC the Lightroom 5.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Lightroom 5.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lightroom 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lightroom 5.0.
8. After uninstalling Lightroom 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lightroom 5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lightroom 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lightroom 5.0 by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Lightroom 5.0 by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lightroom 5.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 17:32:04.027