This page is about Lightfish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Lightfish from your PCEclipse Games
. Further information on Eclipse Games can be found here
. Click on http://www.eclipse-games.net/LightFish.html
to get more information about Lightfish on Eclipse Games's website. Lightfish is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\LightFish folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Lightfish is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Lightfish's primary file takes around 41.00 KB (41984 bytes) and is named LightFish.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Lightfish. They occupy about 41.60 MB (43618496
bytes) on disk.
- LightFish.exe (41.00 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- dotNetLightFishInstaller.exe (56.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Lightfish is an application by the software company Eclipse Games. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Lightfish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Lightfish from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lightfish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lightfish". The Lightfish app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Lightfish in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lightfish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lightfish:
- The publisher is: http://www.eclipse-games.net/LightFish.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lightfish.
8. After uninstalling Lightfish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lightfish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lightfish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lightfish by Eclipse Games from your computer, we are not saying that Lightfish by Eclipse Games is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Lightfish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 14:26:48.877