You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Lightblade VR for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Lightblade VR from your computerAndreas Hager Gaming
. More information on Andreas Hager Gaming can be seen here
. You can read more about about Lightblade VR at https://lightbladevr.mazebert.com
. Lightblade VR is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\LightbladeVR folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Lightblade VR. Lightblade VR's main file takes about 451.00 KB (461824 bytes) and is called LightbladeVR.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Lightblade VR. They take about 89.35 MB (93687280
bytes) on disk.
- LightbladeVR.exe (451.00 KB)
- CrashReportClient.exe (13.02 MB)
- UE4Game-Win64-Shipping.exe (37.72 MB)
- UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe (38.17 MB)
Lightblade VR is an application by Andreas Hager Gaming. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Lightblade VR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Lightblade VR from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lightblade VR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lightblade VR". If it exists on your system the Lightblade VR program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Lightblade VR in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Lightblade VR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lightblade VR:
- The web site of the application is: https://lightbladevr.mazebert.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lightblade VR.
8. After removing Lightblade VR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lightblade VR that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lightblade VR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lightblade VR by Andreas Hager Gaming from your PC, we are not saying that Lightblade VR by Andreas Hager Gaming is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lightblade VR supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 07:36:55.770