You can find below detailed information on how to remove LightZone 4.1.0~beta14 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall LightZone 4.1.0~beta14 from your PCLightZone Project
. More information on LightZone Project can be found here
. Please open http://lightzoneproject.org/
if you want to read more on LightZone 4.1.0~beta14 on LightZone Project's website. LightZone 4.1.0~beta14 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\LightZone directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing LightZone 4.1.0~beta14 is "C:\Program Files\LightZone\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. LightZone.exe is the LightZone 4.1.0~beta14's main executable file and it occupies around 701.23 KB (718064 bytes) on disk.
LightZone 4.1.0~beta14 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.55 MB (3718689
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dcraw_lz.exe (1.39 MB)
- LightZone-forkd.exe (132.29 KB)
- LightZone.exe (701.23 KB)
- uninstall.exe (315.73 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (54.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (184.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (74.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (184.91 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (95.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (63.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (176.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.014
of LightZone 4.1.0~beta14.
LightZone 4.1.0~beta14 is an application by LightZone Project. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase LightZone 4.1.0~beta14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase LightZone 4.1.0~beta14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LightZone 4.1.0~beta14 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LightZone 4.1.0~beta14". If it is installed on your PC the LightZone 4.1.0~beta14 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select LightZone 4.1.0~beta14 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about LightZone 4.1.0~beta14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LightZone 4.1.0~beta14:
- The publisher is: http://lightzoneproject.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\LightZone\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LightZone 4.1.0~beta14.
8. After removing LightZone 4.1.0~beta14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LightZone 4.1.0~beta14 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LightZone 4.1.0~beta14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LightZone 4.1.0~beta14 by LightZone Project from your computer, nor are we saying that LightZone 4.1.0~beta14 by LightZone Project is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LightZone 4.1.0~beta14 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 15:54:20.780