LightScribe 188.8.131.52 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall LightScribe 184.108.40.206 from your computerIntegrator
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Integrator. More information about LightScribe 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://www.noopIntegrator.com
. LightScribe 18.104.22.168 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. LSSrvc.exe is the LightScribe 22.214.171.124's main executable file and it takes approximately 72.00 KB (73728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside LightScribe 126.96.36.199. They take about 72.00 KB (73728
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to LightScribe 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
LightScribe 220.127.116.11 is an application offered by the software company Integrator. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove LightScribe 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase LightScribe 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LightScribe 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "LightScribe 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the LightScribe 184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. When you select LightScribe 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding LightScribe 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LightScribe 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling LightScribe 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LightScribe 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LightScribe 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LightScribe 220.127.116.11 by Integrator from your computer, nor are we saying that LightScribe 18.104.22.168 by Integrator is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LightScribe 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 05:41:14.443